Grief, particularly pet grief, is not a common topic of conversation over the holidays. With the hustle, bustle, traditional joy and excitement of the holidays, this subject can be considered a downer. And, after all, who needs to be talking about a downer subject amidst all the festivities?
The person who is experiencing pet grief, that’s who.
The “Grieving Your Pet Over the Holidays” ebook and MP3 Package was created to help those experiencing pet grief to know you are not alone. Both the ebook and MP3 have suggestions and resources to help you cope with your pet grief this holiday season and will hopefully help ease the burden you carry. The cost of the package is only $11.99.
Find Relief with the “Grieving Your Pet Over the Holidays” ebook and MP3 Package for only $11.99. Click to Tweet the Word.
Topics in the ebook include:
- Tips to help you manage your pet grief this holiday season
- Ways to create a memorial for your animal pal
- A list of resources for pet loss support hotlines and websites
The audio covers:
- 5 stages of grief
- The part guilt plays in pet grief
- Stories about the passing of my own animal pals and how I coped with the grief
- And more
The cost of this package is only $11.99.
Order your package now, and remember to order extra copies for your friends and family who will find this helpful. It is a memorable, life-giving gift for yourself and others.
Back to the Talk2theAnimals Blog