Our next show is scheduled January 8, 2013 at 8PM Central when guest will be intuitive ecologist and animal communicator Zoe Hanley. Zoe’s goal is to use animal communication to help alleviate human-wildlife conflict and address biological questions in nature. She is currently conducting research towards validating animal-human telepathy and its applications using scientific methodology. Talk2theAnimalsRadio Expert Dog Trainer Marilyn Tokach will be sharing her top New Years Resolutions which ensure a better relationship with your canine companion. Talk2theAnimalsRadio Pet Parent Intuitive Harmony Green shares a tip on how to move forward in the New Year. You’ll also hear from our animal guest (TBA) and hear tips and ideas on how U2CanTalk2theAnimals!
Meanwhile, I’m having fun creating some new ideas for the show. I would love to hear what you’re interested in hearing – take a short survey and let me know your thoughts. Many thanks!
And….DRUM ROLL PLEASE!…… here are the top 10 episodes in the history of Talk2theAnimalsRadio! If you haven’t heard these already, make sure to give them a listen.
- Encore Performance: Is Animal Communication a Bunch of Hooey
- Encore Performance: Kitten Talk with Darlene Arden
- Thundershirts, Wildlife Olympians and More!
- What’s Animal Communication?
- Encore Performance: Animal Communicators Galore
- Encore Performance: Flower Power and Animals
- In Honor of Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog
- Intuition and Nutrition for Your Pets
- Connecting to Gaia
- Encore Performance: Animals and Hospice Care